About the Pride in Practice Conference
The Pride in Practice conference is the only national conference dedicated to advancing LGBTQ inclusion in Australian workplaces, sport organisations and the health and human services sector.
In light of the current climate and with our attendee’s health and safety our number one priority, this year’s event will see innovation at its finest as we host a complete online event.
We are also excited to announce that this year Pride in Sport will have a dedicated full day stream to sport inclusion.
CONNECT FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Whether you’re in Australia or joining us from overseas, our online event means you will be able to connect from the comfort of your home or office. With our on-demand sessions, you can also go back and watch sessions at a time that is more convenient to you.
GET ACCESS TO UNLIMITED SESSIONS
As all presentations are recorded, you can choose to take part live or watch an on-demand session after it has happened. This means you will have access to not only the Sport Hub stream on Wednesday, but you can watch all other sessions on that day, giving you access to more than 15 presentations! The Full Conference Package will give you access to more than 40 sessions across the 3 days!
MAKE ONE ON ONE CONNECTIONS
Create a profile and start connecting with other attendees through virtual chat rooms or private messages. Once you connect and exchange contact details with another attendee, their details will automatically be emailed to you.
ALL IN ONE PLATFORM
This event will be hosted via Chime Live, which can be accessed via the Chime Live Website or via their App.
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!
- All prices displayed exclude GST and will be added at checkout;
- The Full Conference Package will allow you to join day 1 and 2 of the Pride in Practice Conference, featuring sessions on workplace and health inclusion;
- Early bird ticket sales end on Friday 2nd of October.
- All tickets holders must provide their full name and email address in order to be sent a unique login to join the online conference. These logins will not allow for multiple use at any one time. In order to be sent these logins, you will be required to provide each delegate’s name, organisation and email address to Michelle Blom, firstname.lastname@example.org by the 23rd of October 2020.
- All early bird registrations must be paid for in full by Friday 2nd of October. If payment is not received by this date, the cost will revert to regular pricing;
- Cancellations must be received in writing. For cancellations received before 23rd of October, a full refund will be issued. For cancellations received within 11-30 days of the conference commencement date, a 50% refund will be issued. Cancellations received within 10 days of the conference will not be issued a refund.