Days of Significance
Diversity Days are all about celebrating or honouring LGBTIQ days of significance, and increasing awareness of the LGBTIQ community’s rich and fabulous diversity.
Below is a list of each of the days for your business, club and team to learn more about the days or to be able to discuss them with your stakeholders to help increase awareness about upcoming days.
- Transgender Day of Visibility (31 March)
- Lesbian Day of Visibility (26 April)
- IDAHOBIT (International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia) (17 May)
- Pride Month (1-30 June)
- International Non-Binary Peoples Day (14 July)
- Wear it Purple Day (Last Friday in August)
- Celebrate Bisexuality Day (23 September)
- International Lesbian Day (8 October)
- Intersex Awareness Day (26 October)
- Intersex Solidarity Day (8 November)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (20 November)
- World AIDS Day (1 December)
To stay informed and up-to-date with information about these days of significance, and to download resources to help you promote these days, please visit – www.welcomehere.org.au/diversitydays